House For Sale
Unique Earth Sheltered Home In Nakusp Bc
826 Bartley Rd , Nakusp, BC, V0G 1R1
Earth Sheltered home on 4.9 acres near Nakusp BC, Canada. Secluded and quiet.
- Constructed 1995.
- Insulated concrete forming (IFC) blocks. Styrofoam block construction with concrete inside make the walls strong, well-insulated, and fire resistant.
- Hot water, in floor heating with electric, on demand, boiler.
- Energy efficient.
- Low carbon footprint.
- Large bright rooms.
- No stair...s or steps.
- Cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Terra Cotta tile floors (low maintenance)
- Sun tubes allow light into rear rooms.
- Sliding doors to outside in most rooms.
- Walk in closet.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
- Walk in pantry.
- Locally crafted kitchen and bathroom cupboards.
- Sun room.
- Sod roof (low maintenance).
- 600 cubic foot per minute fans in bathrooms, kitchen, sun room.
- Open beam construction ceilings using all local wood.
- Treed and landscaped, with wildflower meadows.
- 150 meters from school bus stop.
- 7 km (4 miles) from the town of Nakusp, population about 1500. Hot springs, Arrow Lake, snow capped mountains, boating, skiing, heli-skiing.
Built-in dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer, on demand water heat
Ceramic, terra cotta tiles
Bath Tub, Separate Shower, 2 bathrooms
Built-in, office can be converted to another garage
No Backyard Neighbors, secluded, quiet, dead end road
$1,600 / year
$125 / month
||2,400 sq. ft|
|Property Width: ||330.00 ft|
|Property Length: ||660.00 ft|
Property Purchase Tax Calculation BC
"The Land Transfer Tax in Nakusp, BC based on the selling price of $750,000.00 is $13,000.00."
* See the purchase tax formula for BC